Chi-X Global is driven to be an industry leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services for the benefit of the financial markets and the global trading community.
Related Articlessee more...
- Muscle and SpeedYou would think the tech-savvy nation of Japan would be leading the way when it comes to algorithmic trading. In fact, it's decidedly lagging. But things are changing and one of the world's most developed markets is finally getting serious about automation. Mary-Ellen Barker reports.
- Brazil - The Challenges of DMA and Risk ManagementAs the Brazilian economic freight train gathers momentum, Timo Pentner - Managing Director Americas, at RTS Realtime Systems, explains why the market's demand for ultra-low latency DMA access and the regulators requirements for rigorous risk control don't have to be mutually exclusive.
- A Yes Vote for HFT!
Automated Trader recently hosted two global webinars looking at the issues around high frequency trading from both Eastern and Western perspectives. Over 1100 people registered to listen to experienced practitioners assess the state of the art. Webinar moderator Bob Giffords shares his observations and conclusions, and if you missed the live webinars, you can listen to the recordings of both events
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Nasdaq names Tal Cohen head of US equities29th March 2016 - ex-Chi-X global CEO to head Nasdaq North America equities.
- Nasdaq to acquire Chi-X Canada8th December 2015 - Acquistion will expand Nasdaq's equity trading beyond U.S. and Nordics. Dan Kessous, Chi-X Canada CEO, will continue to lead the Canadian equities trading business and the Chi-X Canada team will join Nasdaq.
- Chi-X Australia's licence and market rules extended to Derivatives23rd October 2015 - Investment Products initiative to commence in 2015.
- ITG appoints Frank Troise as CEO and president20th October 2015 - J.P. Morgan's Frank Troise to join ITG and ITG Board of Directors in January 2016.
- Michael Bundy joins FXone/Seabury as CTO & Chief Architect2nd October 2014 - Company appoints e-Trading executive Michael Bundy as chief technology officer & chief architect.