Australian Securities Exchange
As one of the world's top 10 listed exchange groups, measured by its market capitalisation, ASX group was created through the merger of the Australian Stock Exchange and the Sydney Futures Exchange.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TNS provides managed hosting in ASX's liquidity centre17th October 2017 - Transaction Network Services offers hosting and co-location services at ASX's Australian Liquidity Centre
- Axioma releases new Australia Equity Factor Risk Model23rd May 2017 - New features to deliver improved risk forecasts and enable a better articulation of risk.
- TT launches new platform in ASX's ALC29th July 2016 - Trading Technologies International launches new trading platform to the Australian Liquidity Centre.
- ASX chooses Metamako19th July 2016 - Australian Securities Exchange to deploy Metamako's MetaMux for monitoring, timestamping and synchronisation.
- ASX CEO resigns over possible Tabcorp investigation21st March 2016 - Elmer Funke Kupper resigns as Managing Director and CEO of Australian Securities Exchange over Tabcorp bribery allegations.