Toronto Stock Exchange
Toronto Stock Exchange is Canada's senior equities market, providing domestic and international investors with access to the Canadian marketplace.
Related Articlessee more...
- Leapfrog economics?
Canada’s adoption of automated trading has been sudden and fast, and the transformation isn’t over yet. Demand is “skyrocketing” for advanced trading solutions, and there’s fierce competition between established and new trading venues. Have Canada’s markets leapfrogged whole stages of evolution, and if so, what’s in it for the rest of us?
William Essex went to find out.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- TP ICAP appoints Eric Sinclair as CEO, Data & Analytics Division2nd November 2017 - Eric Sinclair to join TP ICAP on 13 November following Frank Desmond's decision to leave the company after 12 years of service
- Researchers bring atomic clock timestamp precision to stock trading over distributed ledgers25th August 2017 - Researchers from the National Physical Laboratory, the Toronto Stock Exchange and Z/Yen, timestamped financial stock trades with Co-ordinated Universal Time (UTC) generated from atomic clocks and recorded the trades directly on a distributed ledger.
- Nasdaq to add new order type in effort to beat IEX16th August 2016 - Staying power will lead to better queue position.
- Nasdaq to acquire Chi-X Canada8th December 2015 - Acquistion will expand Nasdaq's equity trading beyond U.S. and Nordics. Dan Kessous, Chi-X Canada CEO, will continue to lead the Canadian equities trading business and the Chi-X Canada team will join Nasdaq.
- NovaSparks expands coverage of Canadian markets23rd June 2015 - FPGA market data company NovaSparks adds Montreal Exchange to list of feeds already supported.