Eurex Exchange is one of the leading global derivatives exchanges. Our members benefit from diverse trading opportunities in more than 1,500 products covering 11 asset classes. The Exchange's wholesale trade entry services let customers benefit from customized trading with greater flexibility. Together, Eurex Exchange and the International Securities Exchange (ISE) have daily trading volumes of more than 10 million contracts. Eurex global distribution network connects more than 400 members in 27 countries and provides them with cost-efficient access to our global liquidity pool. Eurex Exchange is a member of Eurex Group which also comprises the International Securities Exchange, Eurex Clearing, Eurex Bonds and Eurex Repo. Eurex Group is a major driver of the trend towards electronic trading and continues to set the standard in fully electronic trading and clearing. Our expertise as a technology pioneer means we constantly optimize the Eurex system to accelerate trading speed and throughput, enhance real-time information distribution and broaden our connection alternatives offering. We also provide groundbreaking clearing services and an industry-leading risk management through Eurex Clearing, Europe's leading clearing house for securities and derivatives transactions.
Related Articlessee more...
- Trends in market share of derivatives clearingThe financial crisis led to the biggest overhaul of regulation since the Great Depression. We examine how the new rules have affected the market for derivatives clearing in the US.
- The future of dark liquidity in EuropeThe dark trading landscape faces fundamental change once again. The changes in MiFID 2/MiFIR, including dark volume caps, will profoundly affect most dark trading activity, fundamentally altering how institutional investors interact with hidden liquidity.
- No SignalNO SIGNAL is a regular column where we examine various snafus in the trading, particularly the automated trading, world. In 'No Storage For You' Uri Stocks considers the dangers of being penny wise, pound (or Euro) foolish when it comes to Xetra data storage. And in 'Sellers Only' - what happened on Borsa Istanbul when Buy and Sell translated into Sell and Sell. If you have a story that you think makes for a valuable lesson or is simply funny in a facepalm moment kind of way, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No SignalNO SIGNAL is a regular column where we examine various snafus in the trading, particularly the automated trading, world. We look at errors in application logic, mistakes by overzealous co-workers, failures in technology and temporary losses of power to both infrastructure as well as craniums. These all make for good stories that everyone can alternatively either learn from or be amused by. If you have a story that you think makes for a valuable lesson or is simply funny in a facepalm moment kind of way, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. Naturally, we treat all submission with the highest confidentiality. We are only interested in the lesson value, or in some cases the humour value, and not in identifying involved parties.
- Trading realized variance using listed vanillasListed futures on VIX and its cousins give exposure to implied variance. But getting exposure to realised variance is very different and usually has been the realm of OTC variance swaps. Here we examine strategies to trade the realised variance using only listed instruments, with simple time-independent formulas not requiring models such as Black-Scholes.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Metamako tech to monitor every trade at Deutsche Boerse16th January 2018 - Deutsche Börse goes live with Metamako for data capture, network monitoring and precision timestamping
- Last minute open access reprieve for UK and German clearing houses3rd January 2018 - ICE Futures Europe, London Metal Exchange and Eurex receive MiFID 2 deferral regarding non-discriminatory access provisions to Central Counterparties and Trading Venues
- Deutsche Boerse adds financial institutions to Regulatory Reporting Hub15th December 2017 -
- Deutsche Boerse: MiFID II presents issuers with challenges in research14th December 2017 - Joint paper by Deutsche Börse and a number of associations informs about impact / Regulatory changes particularly affect small and medium-sized enterprises
- R.J. O'Brien becomes distributor of Fidessa workstation11th December 2017 - R.J. O'Brien to distribute Fidessa's futures and options workstation to institutional clients