Nomura's Electronic Trading Services have the full benefit from the long standing experience, intelligence and technology of the Nomura Group, renowned for providing clients a robust, low latency and highly scalable platform. The fully integrated product suite combining ultra low latency DMA, strategy execution via the ModelEx suite and electronic guaranteed capital products, supplemented with advanced pre, intra and post trade analytical tools, provide clients with a full service solution to their low touch execution needs. All execution channels are underpinned by next generation smart order routing logic, providing access to multiple sources of available liquidity with an intelligent placement approach. Client execution experience is further enriched via access to Nomura's NX dark MTF. Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs over 27,000 staff worldwide. Nomura's unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, wholesale (global markets, investment banking, and other wholesale), and asset management.
Related Articlessee more...
- Python for analysing financial marketsPython is increasingly popular and is used in front-office systems at some of the largest investment banks and hedge funds. We provide an introduction to the language and its extensive range of libraries, and show how to speed up execution.
- Cloud formations - MarketPrizm's tech chief scans the horizons for different ways of doing businessJacob Lindeman became chief technology officer for data and connectivity group MarketPrizm as part of its acquisition by Colt in 2011. He talks about a down-to-earth, business-like mind set for solving problems. But as Automated Trader's Adam Cox learns, his head is also in the clouds.
- Hong Kong does the math. Focus on cost + infrastructure investments = more algo tradingIf mainland Chinese markets are in the toddler phase when it comes to algorithmic trading, Hong Kong markets look fairly grown-up. But industry executives say they still have plenty of scope to get bigger, faster and stronger.
- Enter the dragon. How bleak trading in China heralds a bigger focus on algosIt's been a grim year for human traders in China, as volumes and prices on Chinese exchanges have fallen to multi-year lows. Yet the challenging environment is also driving firms to look for efficiencies - and that spells an increased focus on algorithmic trading. The use of algos may be starting from a very low base, and the market may have its share of regulatory constraints. But there are plenty of signs that automation will only increase as traders grow ever more sophisticated. Mary-Ellen Barker reports.
- Market Data MaelstromImmense market data volumes and a relentless latency race to zero has created plenty of challenges for high (and low) frequency trading firms as they attempt to trade modern markets. Not least of which being the need to be able to spot faults at trading speed. Bob Giffords talks to experts from leading buy- and sell-side firms to explore the world of FPGAs, microsecond timestampting, clustered trading engines and more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- LCH SwapAgent goes live with Cross-Currency Basis Swaps1st December 2017 - Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank conduct the first Cross-Currency Basis Swap processed through LCH SwapAgent
- Nomura to establish Merchant Banking Division30th November 2017 - Nomura Holdings plans to establish a new Merchant Banking Division, effective January 1, 2018
- Nomura identifies eight start-ups under India FinTech program15th November 2017 -
- Nomura establishes FinTech office in San Francisco15th September 2017 -
- Citi and Deutsche Bank execute first trades via LCH SwapAgent7th September 2017 - LCH SwapAgent completes first trades