Equiduct offers a fast and cost-effective all in one trading solution. Our sophisticated market model enables investment firms to provide order by order best execution to their clients in the easiest possible way. All the loose ends of MiFID compliant trading are brought together in our unique set of product modules OrangeVBBO (Volume-weighted Best Bid and Offer), PartnerEx and HybridBook. While our flexible approach to Clearing & Settlement keeps costs predictable and low. As one of the most innovative high performance IT solutions available, we offer groundbreaking speed and performance giving Equiduct a competitive edge when compared to both new MTFs and established European stock exchanges. Being operated by a regulated market operator enables Equiduct to stand out against the various Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) that have emerged following the introduction of MiFID.
Related Articlessee more...
- Accentuate the positive…
…and consolidate the compatible. Do we need a consolidated tape? Or would it be enough just to have markets in which a consolidated tape was possible? Bob Giffords draws out the intractable questions.
- MiFID Descends across EuropeSix months after its launch, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) has begun to stimulate greater competition between trade execution venues, but the fragmentation of liquidity and trade reporting has also caused confusion among buy-side institutions. Chris Hall reports.
- The Smart MoneyAs MiFID opens the door to competition between equity trading venues in Europe, Chris Hall looks at how algorithmic trading will adapt to the new era of fragmented liquidity.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Optiver & Equiduct offer best execution for equities and ETFs20th December 2017 - Optiver to support Equiduct in offering retail and institutional brokers best execution for equities and ETFs
- Colt adds Equiduct to Colt PrizmNet1st June 2017 - Equiduct Exchange connection to Colt PrizmNet helps firms meet MiFID II best execution requirements.
- Ancoa, FIS, and Mondo Visione issue 'Surveillance 2015'15th December 2015 - Ancoa issues jointly sponsored 'Surveillance 2015' report in collaboration with FIS and Mondo Visione.
- EuroCCP to clear London Stock Exchange trades20th May 2014 - European Central Counterparty enables more choice and reduced costs in clearing for market participants.
- EuroCCP and EMCF complete consolidation9th April 2014 - Migration of Equiduct, GetMatched, NYSE Arca, Smartpool, Sigma X and UBS MTF platforms to EuroCCP accomplished in seven weeks.