Vienna Stock Exchange
Wiener Börse AG operates the only securities exchange in Austria. The principal task of the exchange is to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of exchange trading and to act as intermediary for market participants by operating internationally recognized electronic trading systems. As a customer-oriented service organization in the private sector, Wiener Börse provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, data and information relating to exchange trading in Austria. Wiener Börse considers its role to be the driving force of the capital market in Austria. The primary objectives include the creation of framework conditions benign to the development of the capital market and the steady advancement of investment culture in Austria. Wiener Börse works to heighten interest in the Austrian capital market among private and institutional investors as well as among international investors and market participants. As the largest and most advanced exchange in Central and Eastern Europe, Wiener Börse plays a crucial role in strengthening the capital markets in CEE. To this end, it cooperates with other exchanges in the region. The highly qualified and motivated staff of Wiener Börse constitutes the most important foundation for the attainment of its corporate goals, with its work being guided by the values of due care, transparency and trust. Wiener Börse's activities are oriented towards the needs of its stakeholders and are conducted in an economically efficient manner. Wiener Börse attaches great importance to providing service to its clients and to the communication with all of its customers and partners in Austria and abroad.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Vienna Stock Exchange deploys T7 trading technology31st July 2017 - Vienna Stock Exchange goes live with the T7 trading system from Deutsche Boerse
- Deutsche Boerse: New T7 trading technology goes live on Xetra3rd July 2017 - Deutsche Börse's T7 trading technology now live for Xetra trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Marex Financial joins ECC and ICE Endex28th July 2016 - Marex Financial becomes a member of European Commodity Clearing and ICE Endex.
- Vienna and Zagreb Stock Exchanges announce data vending agreement24th November 2014 - The Vienna Stock Exchange and the Zagreb Stock Exchange sign a cooperation agreement for data vending.
- CameronTec's Catalys moves into Central and Eastern Europe19th June 2013 - CEE Stock Exchange Group selects CameronTec's Catalys line of products