Burgundy offers trading in more than 1,000 Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish exchange listed securities. Burgundy is a multilateral trading facility for Nordic securities, owned by leading Nordic banks and securities trading firms. It is a client-oriented platform, designed to offer cost effective securities trading and to strengthen the Nordic region as a financial hub. Retail or institutional investors can trade on Burgundy via one of Burgundy's trading participants.
Related Articlessee more...
- Trading in Europe: Coping with Change
By their nature markets are seldom static, but the current situation in Europe appears both particularly fluid and demanding. Mergers between trading venues, new market participants, new trading strategies and new attitudes to latency all have the potential to consume time and resources. But as Patrick Lastennet, Director Financial Services Segment at Interxion explains, there is a better way.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Oslo Bors to launch new dark pool6th November 2014 - New dark pool from Oslo Bors to launch in first half of 2015.
- Oslo Bors' Burgundy acquisition approved25th January 2013 - Oslo Bors' acquisition of Burgundy AB has been approved
- MillenniumIT goes live at Oslo Bors22nd November 2012 - Norwegian stock exchange Oslo Bors now live with LSE's Millennium Exchange ATS
- Burgundy to continue Nordic growth with Oslo Børs16th October 2012 - Oslo Bors to take over 100% of the shares in Swedish exchange Burgundy, Olof Neiglick to remain CEO
- Burgundy launches Nordic Multiple CCP Interoperable clearing28th June 2012 - EuroCCP to provide interoperable CCP clearing to Burgundy