Credit Suisse Group is a world-leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, around the world, around the clock.
Related Articlessee more...
- Dr. Strangecoin or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the blockchainWho is trying to shape the future of bitcoin infrastructure adoption? Augustin Eden reports.
- Risk WarriorMiranda Ademaj was born in Kosovo at a time when an undeclared war was ravaging the area. Her parents fled with three children in tow to Germany, leaving everything behind and only uncertainty ahead. She has since worked as a fashion model and in investment banking while finishing an economics degree; took time off to travel the world; and co-founded fund of hedge funds, Skenderbeg Alternative Investments. We ask her about risk and return, and the very different kind of modelling she does today.
- BRIC-layerSIt's been almost 15 years since the original BRIC grouping was minted, referring to Brazil, Russia, India and China, with South Africa getting tacked on in 2010. Much has changed in the world since then, and though the regions push forward with cooperative arrangements among themselves, there is a big question mark over the relevance of these emerging markets as a group. Automated Trader tries to stitch together the macro and micro realities.
- Critical thinkingSal Arnuk started electronic trading some 20 years ago at Instinet, where he met Joe Saluzzi. The pair have since started their own brokerage, Themis Trading, and become big voices in the market structure debate - attracting praise and criticism alike for taking a stance against increasing complexity in the equities markets.
- Anchors Away! How Johannesburg switched to the fast lane and what it meansSophie Lewisohn talks to the local exchange, market participants and other industry players to find out what a new co-location centre means for the South African market. Will it herald an influx of low-latency traders, new strategies and more liquidity? Is this market set to leap ahead in springbok-like fashion?
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Wedbush Futures joins FIS Derivatives Utility9th January 2018 - Wedbush joins Barclays and Credit Suisse as clients of the FIS (Fidelity National Information Services) Derivatives Utility managed service
- LCH SwapAgent goes live with Cross-Currency Basis Swaps1st December 2017 - Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank conduct the first Cross-Currency Basis Swap processed through LCH SwapAgent
- Multi-firm blockchain implementation for equity swaps completes second phase24th November 2017 - Axoni and eleven-firm working group complete second phase of peer-to-peer blockchain infrastructure for equity swaps processing
- Credit Suisse fined 135 million USD for FX malpractices14th November 2017 - New York State Department of Financial Services fines Credit Suisse $135 Million for unlawful, unsafe and unsound conduct in its Foreign Exchange trading business
- LiquidityEdge launches off-the-run US Treasuries trading with Barclays and Credit Suisse7th November 2017 - Three major liquidity providers now live on first electronic streaming service for off-the-runs.