Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange
HKMEx offers market participants a trading environment of the highest global standards, riding on Hong Kong's world-class financial infrastructure, proximity to mainland China, and unique role as China's offshore renminbi centre. The Exchange's trading hours overlap those of major commodity markets in Shanghai, Tokyo, London and New York, offering investors and end users significant hedging and arbitrage opportunities.
HKMEx currently offers US-dollar gold and silver futures contracts. Going forward, the Exchange plans to launch gold and copper contracts denominated in renminbi, followed by other products in precious and base metals, as well as energy, agriculture, and commodity indices.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- GreySpark appoints Stephane Lannoy23rd July 2014 - Stephane Lannoy to lead Greyspark's APAC Pre-Trade Risk Control practice.
- HKMEx surrenders ATS license20th May 2013 - Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange voluntarily surrenders ATS authorisation - cites insufficient trading revenues to support operating expenses
- HKMEx joins BT Radianz Cloud community7th May 2013 - BT Radianz Cloud community now provides access to over 100 trading venues
- FFastFill extends connection to HKMEx20th March 2013 - FFastFill expands trading and clearing capabilities and conforms to the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange
- HKMEx connects to IPC's Connexus Financial Extranet29th November 2012 - IPC Systems extends global reach for HKMEx co-lo market participants