Dubai Mercantile Exchange
The DME is the premier international energy futures and commodities exchange in the Middle East, providing a financially secure, well-regulated and transparent trading environment. The Exchange has developed and trades the DME Oman Crude Oil Futures Contract, addressing the growing market need for price discovery of sour crude oil destined for East of Suez markets. The DME is a fully electronic exchange, and its contracts are listed on CME Globex.
Related Articlessee more...
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Thomson Reuters expands access to DME via Eikon22nd July 2014 - Thomson Reuters customers can now access the Dubai Mercantile Exchange via CME Direct integration in Eikon.
- NLX appoints former CEO of FIA Europe to board28th April 2014 - Anthony Belchambers, Rod Banus and Andrew Chart appointed as non-executive directors of NASDAQ OMX NLX.
- Interactive Data enhances MENA access14th August 2013 - Interactive Data expands Middle East content as MSCI upgrades status of Qatar and UAE
- BT launches service offering from CME Group's Aurora data centre25th March 2013 - BT Radianz managed hosting services and cloud platform now available from CME Group's data center in Aurora
- OptionsCity expands management team12th September 2012 - OptionsCity names Jerald David as Chief Business Development Officer