KAS BANK is a European specialist in wholesale securities services. As an independent bank, we connect professional financial institutions both within Europe and across the globe. We focus on providing added-value services to national and international organisations active in the pensions and securities industries.
We view the market from the perspective of our clients - tailor-made services and complete transparency are paramount in helping them to meet their business objectives.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- KCG to acquire Neonet27th July 2016 - Acquisition of Neonet to extend KCG's reach in Europe.
- Neonet names Alasdair Haynes new Chairman24th April 2014 - Aquis Exchange's Alasdair Haynes replaces Peter Melbi as non-executive Chairman at Neonet Securities.
- KAS BANK and Neonet launch European Correspondent Clearing17th April 2013 - KAS BANK and Hay Tor Capital talk about a new venture that combines KAS's post-trade services with Neonet's electronic broking offering.
- SunGard's European broker dealer Valdi connects with KAS BANK for clearing and settlement8th June 2010 - SunGard's Valdi Execution Services, has chosen KAS BANK to provide an integrated clearing, settlement and back-office solution for European markets offering Valdi clents a single solution for pre- and post-trade processing.
- FXall expands pool of liquidity providers22nd September 2009 - FXall announces addition of 5 new banks