The Montréal Exchange (MX), Canada's oldest exchange, is a fully electronic exchange dedicated to the development of the Canadian derivative markets.
A complete line of integrated services
As the sole financial derivatives exchange in Canada, MX today exerts its leadership in the following areas of expertise:
- Financial derivatives markets
- Information technology solutions
- Clearing services
Unique risk management products
The market for exchange-traded derivatives is one of the strongest segments of the broader financial risk management industry worldwide. MX offers individual and institutional investors, both in Canada and abroad, a wide range of risk management products for protecting their investments and ensuring growth.
MX currently lists:
Related Articlessee more...
- Leapfrog economics?
Canada’s adoption of automated trading has been sudden and fast, and the transformation isn’t over yet. Demand is “skyrocketing” for advanced trading solutions, and there’s fierce competition between established and new trading venues. Have Canada’s markets leapfrogged whole stages of evolution, and if so, what’s in it for the rest of us?
William Essex went to find out.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Object Trading ready for day one of trading with Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal21st September 2016 - Object Trading clients and partners to have immediate Direct Market Access to CurveGlobal, when live trading begins from 26 September.
- Nasdaq appoints Michael Ptasznik as CFO10th June 2016 - Michael Ptasznik, formerly of TMX Group, to join Nasdaq as Chief Financial Officer.
- Object Trading enables Montreal Exchange access via TMX25th May 2016 - Object Trading Platform goes live at TMX Group's co-location centre for Montréal exchange access.
- NovaSparks expands coverage of Canadian markets23rd June 2015 - FPGA market data company NovaSparks adds Montreal Exchange to list of feeds already supported.
- Thomas Kloet joins Nasdaq board4th March 2015 - Thomas A. Kloet elected to Nasdaq's board of directors.