Dalian Commodity Exchange
Founded on February 28, 1993, Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) is one of the four futures exchanges under the supervision and administration of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) upon the approval of the State Council, and also the only futures exchange in Northeast China. Among its 14 listed futures products approved by the CSRC are corn, No. 1 soybeans (non-gmo), No. 2 soybeans (gmo), soybean meal, soybean oil, RBD palm olein, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) , coke, coking coal, iron ore, egg, fiberboard and blockboard.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- MOEX and DCE announce MOU28th March 2017 - Moscow Exchange and Dalian Commodity Exchanges extend co-operation.
- DCE & DGCX to deepen product development ties9th December 2014 - Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange and Dalian Commodity Exchange announce cooperation to enhance the derivatives marketplace in Middle East and Asia.
- SGX and Dalian Commodity Exchange sign MOU10th March 2014 - Singapore Exchange and Dalian Commodity Exchange collaborate to develop commodities markets in China and Singapore.
- Haitong Futures deploys FlexFutures trading platform28th May 2013 - Haitong Futures selects FlexTrade's futures trading system for connection to Shanghai Futures Information Technology's Comprehensive Transaction Platform
- Exchange data show ICE-NYSE combo would be formidable player20th December 2012 - Combining the volumes traded on ICE and NYSE Euronext produces the second-highest total on the FIA's list of top derivatives exchanges.