Eris Exchange is a futures exchange (Designated Contract Market) regulated by the CFTC. Its U.S. Dollar-denominated Eris Exchange Interest Rate Swap Futures contract clears at CME Clearing, embeds the cash flows of an OTC interest rate swap, and provides significant capital savings to clients through portfolio margining with CME Eurodollars, Treasury futures and Deliverable Swap Futures positions.
Related Industry Newssee more...
- Eris Swap Futures now supported on Bloomberg TOMS15th March 2017 - Sell-side clients can now add Eris swap futures to fixed income portfolios.
- Eris and Cassini Systems to offer margin savings analysis21st September 2016 - Margin savings generated by replacing OTC Swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- Eris and Cassini to offer margin savings analysis20th September 2016 - Identify margin savings by replacing OTC swaps with Eris Swap Futures.
- Eris Exchange opens London office9th September 2016 - Eris Exchange announces sales and marketing appointments to support new London expansion.
- CBOE takes equity stake in Eris Exchange23rd May 2016 - Companies announce strategic product partnership to develop and distribute proprietary products, services and market data.