Participants of the GlobalTrading roundtable "Future-proofing trade execution systems" discuss their key takeaways from the event, including the challenges posed by current and future regulation, the buy vs. build dichotomy, the need to maximize the impact of technology, the challenges and opportunities posed by technology and current trends around system consolidation.
- James Baugh: Director, Head of European Market Structure, Citi
- Robert Barnes: CEO, Turquoise
- Salvador Rodriguez: Head of Electronic Trading, EMEA, Instinet
- Lars Wiberg: VP Strategic Research, Trading & Trade Execution, Itiviti
- Mark Northwood: Business Development, Bips Global
- Jonas Lindqvist: Principal Trading & Trade, Itiviti
The post Future proofing trade execution systems: the interviews appeared first on Itiviti.