Emerging Markets - Credit Analyst - London
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration Highly Competitive & Performance Driven
Employment type perm
Updated 11th Jan 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Scott Darroch
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
Emerging Markets - Senior Credit Analyst - London
I am working with a $20bn long-only investment manager, looking to add a credit analyst to join their close-knit team.
They run a global strategy and are looking for a candidate with EM and Global HY expertise to join the firm and work alongside the portfolio managers.
- To perform fundamental credit analysis across various sectors.
- Deliver accurate and timely credit analysis and provide investment ideas and recommendations
- Presenting these ideas and recommendations to the board, consisting of the two founders and two portfolio managers.
- Managing your coverage list for various portfolios with different investment risk profiles.
- Publish research notes and company tear sheets for internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree. CFA designation essential. Master's degree also a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' of proven experience in Corporate bond Analysis, in either Emerging Market Corporate space or High Yield with a recognized institution on either the buy or sell side.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate investment recommendations both verbally and in writing.
- Strongly team driven and believes in an integrated team driven investment process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Strong computer and data management skills.
- Excellent research knowledge, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Strong math orientation and quantitative aptitude.