Senior EM Credit Analyst - London
this job appointment has expired
Location United Kingdom,
Remuneration Highly Competitive & Performance Driven
Employment type perm
Updated 12th Jan 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Scott Darroch
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
Senior Credit Analyst - Emerging Markets
My client, a privately owned family office operating a long-only strategy; providing a fundamental value driven service, focussed solely on creating long-term wealth on behalf of their clients who include selected families, private clients, trusts, and charities.
They are looking to add a Senior credit analyst to join their close-knit team.
They run a global strategy and are looking for a candidate with Emerging Markets expertise to join the firm and work alongside the two main portfolio managers working on EM credit and High Yield credit.
- To perform fundamental credit analysis across various EM sectors.
- Deliver accurate and timely credit analysis and provide EM investment ideas and recommendations
- Presenting these ideas and recommendations to the board, consisting of the two founders and two portfolio managers.
- Managing your coverage list for various portfolios with different investment risk profiles.
- Publish research notes and company tear sheets for internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree. CFA designation essential. Master's degree also a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' of proven experience in Corporate bond Analysis, in either Emerging Market Corporate space or High Yield with a recognized institution on either the buy or sell side.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate investment recommendations both verbally and in writing.
- Strongly team driven and believes in an integrated team driven investment process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Strong computer and data management skills.
- Excellent research knowledge, analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Strong math orientation and quantitative aptitude.