this job appointment has expired
Remuneration €60000 - €100000 per annum
Employment type perm
Updated 12th Jan 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Isabel Anchebe
Phone 020 3758 8900
Email click here
A Dutch multinational banking and financial services company, who is among the 30 largest financial institutions in the world is seeking an experienced 'Compliance Expert" to join their Utrecht team.
- You act as a central point of contact for all compliance stakeholders that need expert advice regarding the application of policies and procedures in their line of activities.
- You act as a sparring partner for compliance officers active in the network and are specialised in several compliance themes.
- On occasion, you act as a countervailing power for management.
- You contribute to the development of these policies and standards.
- You give independent, suitable and clear advice concerning the execution and implementation of compliance policies.
- You design materials that support adequate implementation of compliance policies and enhance knowledge regarding compliance themes for the entire Bank's staff.
- You lead or participate in projects related to your areas of expertise.
Skills and Experience Required
- University degree
- Master education level
- Certified Compliance Professional
- Specialist knowledge of one or more compliance themes
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Extensive internal and external network
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on 44 203 758 8937