Director of Model Governance
Location United States,
Remuneration $160,000 - $210,000
Employment type perm
Updated 14th Feb 2018
Company Selby Jennings
Contact Not disclosed
Email click here
An exciting opportunity just emerged with an industry-leading
investment bank who looking to bring on a Director of Model Risk
Governance. This role would provide plenty of exposure to senior
management as this role reports directly to the Chief Risk
Officer. Additionally, this candidate will have the opportunity
to travel to the bank's headquarters to meet with managing
directors and senior executives. This is the perfect opportunity
to enhance your knowledge within this space as it will require
you to work on firm-wide models. The ideal candidate must be
willing to establish and maintain multiple relationships with
various model owners, stakeholders, risk managers, etc.
- Author and develop high-quality reports and presentations for enterprise-wide risk activities.
- Lead the project management of model validation activities in preparation for CCAR.
- Collaborate with model owners, stakeholders and senior management to ensure effective and efficient execution of tasks across the bank.
- Facilitate interactions with stakeholders through regular reporting, meetings and managing project closure efforts.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with CCAR and SR 11-7.
- 5 years leading projects.
- Excellent Communication skills is a MUST.
- Model Validation or Governance experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in finance or other related fields of study.