Microwave Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- BSO acquires Apsara Networks
9th January 2018 - Network provider BSO has acquired wireless connectivity provider Apsara Networks
- McKay extends QED service to Milan and Zurich
20th November 2017 - McKay Brothers International has added Milan and Zurich points of presence to its Quincy Extreme Data (QED) service
- McKay Brothers to connect London, Milan, and Zurich
25th September 2017 - Microwave network provider McKay Brothers International will connect UK data centers Slough-LD4 and Basildon with trading hubs in Milan and Zurich
- Quincy Extreme Data Service reduces transatlantic latency
13th September 2016 - McKay Brothers International has reduced transatlantic latency on its Quincy Extreme Data service.
- Go West - where the skies are full of microwaves
30th August 2016 - Pet Shop Boys Inspired Theme To Microwave Connectivity
- McKay Brothers opens Marseille and Madrid POPs
16th May 2016 - McKay Brothers International extends services to India/Middle East gateway and Spanish market.
- Perseus-Fastback use Freedom Tower to create reflective wireless signal
29th June 2015 - Perseus deploys Fastback Networks to enable high speed connectivity in obstructed urban areas.
- McKay Brothers launches microwave routes from Interxion London
23rd June 2015 - McKay Brothers selects Interxion to connect the City of London & Slough and the City of London & Frankfurt.
- Custom Connect optimises UK-Germany microwave routes
10th June 2015 - Slough - Frankfurt 4.56ms RTD; Basildon - Frankfurt 4.14ms RTD.
- McKay Brothers lowers latency between UK and Frankfurt
26th January 2015 - McKay Brothers lowers latency to 4.192 milliseconds between Frankfurt and Basildon.
- Windy Apple offers promotional NY to Chicago pricing, plans transatlantic network
25th September 2014 - Windy Apple announces transatlantic plans and offers promotional pricing for New York-to-Chicago microwave network.
- CFN makes microwave network acquisition
9th September 2014 - Acquisition broadens access to real-time market data at wireless speeds.
- Quincy Extreme Data adds Eurex Futures Order Book Data to its Lowest Latency Service
4th September 2014 - Eurex Order by Order is the first Europe-sourced data feed distributed by the Quincy Extreme Data service, which already includes eight US-based exchanges.
- TMX Group buys GTS' StrikeNet microwave network
14th August 2014 - GTS' Strike Technologies to sell StrikeNet commercial microwave data network to TMX Group
- Custom Connect appoints Rutger Bevaart as CTO
3rd June 2014 - Custom Connect appoints Rutger Bevaart, and incorporates existing company Xconnect24 into portfolio.
- Custom Connect appoints COO
6th May 2014 - Anthony Kingsnorth joins Custom Connect as new chief operating officer.
- Quincy expands Extreme Data service to Europe
23rd April 2014 - Quincy Data expands microwave data service to London & Frankfurt.
- LSE to offer wireless link to Equinix
8th October 2013 - London Stock Exchange to offer wireless communication network to Equinix London data centre.
- Enyx and Custom Connect deliver shared microwave service
17th June 2013 - Enyx and CCMW technology service enables low latency microwave link to be shared equally amongst multiple users
- Mamadoo acquires stake in Custom Connect
10th June 2013 - Partnership provides opportunities for international, carrier-neutral connectivity services