Algorithms Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- Michael Farthing joins UBS
13th February 2018 - UBS has snagged a top trading technologist in a bid to boost its cash and electronic trading capabilities.
- Rival Systems rolls out new options algorithm design functionality
13th December 2017 - New tool improves control, flexibility and efficiency for advanced options strategies
- Lime Brokerage futures algos now available on CQG platform
28th November 2017 - Lime Brokerage partners with CQG to offer algorithms to CQG's Integrated Client customers
- NAG improves gridding algorithm for the Square Kilometre Array Radio Telescope
10th November 2017 - Working in collaboration with the University of Oxford, the Numerical Algorithms Group investigated methods for improving the performance of a convolution gridding algorithm. Findings show that the algorithm runs faster on the NVIDIA P100 and how marked improvements can be made with considered code changes
- Liquidnet launches Targeted Invitations for Algos in Europe
15th August 2017 - Targeted Invitations for Algos delivers access to latent market liquidity as part of Liquidnet's Virtual High Touch offering
- Quantitative Brokers partners with TS for execution algo
26th July 2017 - QuantBrokers partners with TradingScreen to offer complete suite of premium futures and fixed income algorithms.
- Capitalab's Swaptioniser executes first combined Swap and Option compression cycle
18th July 2017 - BGC Brokers' Capitalab portfolio compression service executes the first interest rate swaps and options combined compression cycle.
- Liquidnet launches Algo Ranking Model in Europe
29th June 2017 - Following its launch in the US Liquidnet's Algo Ranking Model technology is now available in Europe.
- Euroclear and Quantessence automate asset allocation in the funds industry
14th June 2017 - Euroclear partners with Quantessence to deliver an open architecture platform that manages the running of predefined asset allocation algorithms.
- Barclays DirectEx enables algo users to generate IOIs
30th May 2017 - Barclays Capital launches algorithmic trading feature in the US that allows users to post block interest in Barclays DirectEx block ATS.
- IBM builds its most powerful universal quantum computing processors
17th May 2017 - IBM doubles compute power for IBM Q commercial systems with new processor. Developers, researchers and programmers execute more than 300,000 quantum experiments on IBM Cloud.
- Pragma launches algo trading for NDF products
15th May 2017 - Algorithmic trading expected to improve liquidity and best execution in emerging market currencies.
- Horizon extends 'buy and build' capability for algo trading
10th May 2017 - Horizon adds new algo trading strategy templates for clients to customise.
- QuantConnect announces open-source support for futures and options
3rd May 2017 - QuantConnect users can now backtest and live trade futures and options, in addition to equities, FX and derivatives.
- Quantopian expands online platform to include futures
28th April 2017 - Community members can develop algorithms using 15 years of data on US futures contracts.
- Sterling Trading Tech offers transparent algo trading with Clearpool Group
7th April 2017 - Sterling Trader's Elite buy-side platform integrates Clearpool Group's algorithmic trading suite.
- Quantopian makes first multi-million dollar allocations to crowd-sourced algorithm authors
6th April 2017 - Algorithm authors discovered and funded in 8 countries on 5 continents.
- Quantopian hires Leslie Baccini as Director of Investor Relations
24th March 2017 - Algorithmic trading platform and educational community expands financial team.
- TradingScreen signs commercial deal with Tethys Technology
21st March 2017 - TethysAlgo suite provides TradingScreen customers broker-neutral algos for equities, futures options and FX.
- ITG survey: Reinventing Algos
13th March 2017 - ITG survey finds buyside traders seeking custom features and increased transparency.
- IBM Cloud to deliver quantum computing systems
6th March 2017 - Following Watson and blockchain, quantum computing to deliver next set of services on IBM Cloud platform.
- WEX enhances options algorithm suite
1st February 2017 - Wolverine Execution Services adds Best-X options for spreads and new Vol and TWAP algorithms.
- BTIG's Global Portfolio and ETF Trading Group launches benchmark market on close algorithm
25th January 2017 - BTIG's latest algorithm streams historical close and imbalance metrics to determine a reverse implementation shortfall.
- SaxoTraderGO integrates Autochartist's tools
23rd January 2017 - Saxo Bank's integration of Autochartist's tools into SaxoTraderGO enables trading based on automated technical analysis and live trade signals across asset classes.
- Kase StatWar major update available on CQG's Charting API
10th January 2017 - Kase StatWare indicator update now available on CQG Integrated Client through CQG's Charting API.
- Order Flow Analytics tools now available on Tradovate's cloud-based platform
3rd January 2017 - Tradovate integrates OFA's analytical and algorithmic trading tools into its cloud-based platform.
- Quantopian hires Marc Volpe as CFO
16th December 2016 - Algorithmic trading platform and educational community expands financial team.
- Bloomberg Tradebook enhances cross-asset trading platform to enable relative trading
12th December 2016 - New feature helps clients trade securities relative to benchmark to generate alpha.
- Reuters algo tracks and verifies breaking news on Twitter
5th December 2016 - #MachinesForTheWin
- Quantopian raises USD 25 million in Series C funding round
14th November 2016 - Quantopian raises $25 million led by the venture capital firm, Andreessen Horowitz. Tops 100,000 Members for algorithmic trading platform and educational community.
- Prepare failed: (144) Table './ATStatistics/logger_ads_imp' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed