Cybersecurity Financial Trading Industry News, Articles & Insight
- 6 Million USD stolen from Russian Bank
19th February 2018 - Hackers used SWIFT system according to a side note in a report by Russian Central Bank
- Capgemini and Startupbootcamp join forces in FinTech program
13th December 2017 - Capgemini to join Startupbootcamp's 'FinTech & CyberSecurity' program in Amsterdam
- Options appoints cybersecurity executive
20th November 2017 - Options appoints John Gracey as VP, Cybersecurity
- FS-ISAC and MAS to strengthen cyber information sharing across nine countries
14th November 2017 - The Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center and the Monetary Authority of Singapore have launched the FS-ISAC Asia Pacific Regional Analysis Centre's office and operations in Singapore.
- IOActive warns of vulnerabilities in 21 most popular mobile trading apps
26th September 2017 - IOActive has released details of cybersecurity vulnerabilities found in many popular mobile stock trading applications
- SEC admits its corporate filing database was hacked in 2016
21st September 2017 - Agency acknowledges hackers might have profited
- Cybersecurity industry veteran Aftab Afzal joins ZENEDGE to lead EMEA sales
3rd May 2017 - ZENEDGE increases EMEA investment to address need for cybersecurity and assist organizations to respond to EU and UK cybersecurity regulations.